The High-Performing BRM Workshop empowers all BRMs – veterans and newcomers – with the knowledge needed to make a real difference in their organization and be recognized as impactful contributors to its success.
Participants are taught the key characteristics, skills, and actions used by high-performing BRMs to develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and deliver actionable results that help meet organizational goals.
More importantly, participants learn how to apply what they have learned using real-life scenarios. They don’t just learn what to do; they practice what they learn to develop a deeper understanding of how it is applied to achieve maximum benefit.
This workshop is not merely informational but an actual agent of tangible change; participants can immediately implement these teachings in their work.
The High-Performing BRM workshop curriculum covers the critical aspects of the role:
- The DNA of a High-Performing BRM
- What “High Performance” looks like
- The key characteristics, competencies, and actions of high-performers
- Developing Meaningful Relationships
- Mastering the human aspect of relationships
- The three stages of effective relationship building
- Critical Skills for High-Performing BRMs
- An immersive review of the critical skills vital to high-performing BRMs
- The importance of Executive Presence and Influential Communications
- Making an Impact
- How to positively affect results, increase effectiveness, and inspire growth
- The power of information, communication, and action
- Driving Opportunity
- Uncovering opportunities for efficiency, growth, and innovation
- How to assemble, assess, and present opportunities to leadership
- How to conduct yourself when issues arise
- Potential resolutions for the most common issues and what to avoid doing when trying to resolve them
What Attendees Learn
- Key characteristics of high-performing BRMs
- How to build meaningful relationships with partners and colleagues
- The importance of the “human factor” in relationships
- Valuable skills to manage time, stakeholders, and expectations
- The power of storytelling – how to communicate effectively and influentially
- How to make a positive impact on business partner plans and operations
- How to identify opportunities for growth and efficiency and present them in an inspiring and powerful way
- Approaches to empower business partners with actionable and insightful information
- How to drive innovation with business partners
- How high-performing BRMs act when faced with difficult situations
Who Should Attend?
BRMs and anyone in a “business-facing role” who needs to build strong and meaningful relationships with others. This can come from any sector – public or private – and includes Leadership/Management, Technical Professionals, Project Managers, People (HR) Executives, Financial Leaders, Entrepreneurs, and Customer-Service Professionals.
2 ½ days (in-person); 5 half-days (virtual)